- Set off on a guided tour around Federal Hill that takes you to legendary eateries and restaurants around Cross Street Market and more
- Hear stories of the area’s rich past, which date back to the 1600s and the time of Captain John Smith
- Try favorite local dishes, including a crab cake paired with fine wine, fried beignet, and wood-fired pizza
- Sip on robust wines that provide the perfect pairing or enjoy local beers for your refreshment of choice
- Guided food tour
- If you are bringing children below the age of 7 and they will not be eating the dishes, you do not need to purchase tickets for them. However, please do let us know if you will be attending with an infant or young child when you purchase tickets.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Fell's Point Food Tour in Baltimore
Explores Baltimore's best preserved historic district, Fell's Point, an area founded nearly 280 years ago. Learn about the significance of this small town once separated from Baltimore as you sample specially made dishes at unique family-owned restaurants.