Private Full-Day Charter in the British Virgin Islands
Come aboard a private charter to see the best of this Caribbean paradise on a tour that fits your needs. Snorkel among tropical fish, tan on board a spacious ship, then dive into the emerald waters to cool off.
What You Will Do
- Chart a customized course in the Virgin Islands that's filled with the things you want to do: Snorkeling, swimming, tanning and tons more
- Set out on the Catzilla, a 33' ship built for comfort and performance that gets you to top island spots quickly and in style
- Hop from island to island to explore all the natural wonder of sandy-white beaches
- Get a taste of tropical flavors with stops at great bars, like Pirate’s Bight, The Willy T and The World Famous Soggy Dollar Bar
- Enjoy a private cruise where you select your crew for the day—there's room for eight
- Bottled water, ice, two large coolers, snorkeling gear and pool noodles
- US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- Boat tour of the Virgin Islands for up to eight
Please bring your passport, towels, sunscreen, and any beverages or snacks you'd like for the day. BVI Customs fees are $45 per person. No spray sunscreen on or off the boat please.
- 17 Ratings