4-Hour St. John Historic Sites & Beach Tour
Discover stunning St. John at your pace: a tailor-made 4-hour itinerary unveiling sandy beaches and historic sites, just for you
Cancellation: 1 day.
- Explore St. John’s tropical beauty on a private safari adventure, enjoying open-air views
- Soak in stunning vistas of local beaches like Caneel Bay, Trunk Bay, and Hawksnest
- Relax on Caribbean beaches and visit the historic Annaberg Sugar Mill
- Marvel at Bordeaux Mountain’s imposing peak, the highest in the area
- Very friendly & knowledgeable local tour guide
- A cooler of refreshing water and sodas
- Wear reef safe only sunscreen lotion.
- Walk with your beach towels & snorkel gear.
- Let your driver know if you would like to purchase lunch before beginning the tour.
Please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled activity.
Strand St, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, U.S. Virgin Islands
Apr 24, 2023
We were met at the ferry as stated. Hibusicus was or tour guide, couldn’t have asked for anyone better. She gave history of the island as well as being on point with what we asked her to do. Overall it was a very good experience
Review provided by Peek Pro