Tour of the Copalita Eco-Archaeological Park in Huatulco
Explore the ancient past of Huatulco on a tour through an Eco-Archaeological Park full of ancient artefacts and natural beauty. Explore the mysterious remains of a civilization that existed 1,000 years ago with your informative guide.
What You Will Do
- See Mexico's ancient past up-close with a guided tour of an archaeological site that brings together tropical beauty and historical ruins
- Learn about the Zapotec Civilization: An indigenuous people who spread throughout the Valley of Oaxaca over a periond of 2,000 years
- Follow trails to see the ruins of inexplicable stone structures and check out trees used for medicinal purposes—be on the look out for regional animals
- Listen to the history of the Zapotec people from your informative guide, who's familiar with the ins and outs of the site
- Round-trip transportation
- Guided tour
Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance or no-shows will be charged the full tour price.