Copper Canyon Camping Trip in a Tarahumara Village
Set up camp in the Copper Canyon for an unforgettable adventure in the rugged Mexican wilderness. Hike down rocky trails, discover the culture of the Tarahumara and spend a few nights under the stars.
What You Will Do
- Experience the hospitality of a Tarahumara Village when you share a meal with a local family and see how they live
- Camp underneath the starry sky: Pitch your tent in the rocky beauty of Copper Canyon
- Spend the day hiking the El Hechizo trails for stunning views of this area full of natural wonder
- Full-day El Hechizo guided tour
- Choice of one-three night-stay
- Food with local family
Please contact with any food allergies as soon as possible. Pleas wear appropriate footwear.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 45 days in advance.
- 4 Ratings