Crater of Life Tour in Bali
Embrace the culture of Bali firsthand on a cycling tour through secluded natural paradises and local villages. Discover forbidden temples before dining at a floating restaurant located in the lake.
What You Will Do
- Travel to a 1,000 year-old village for an inside look at the unique ancient Balinese culture
- Explore the tiny town of Kintamani, which sits atop a volcanic crater and looks out over the shores of Mount Batur
- Cycle leisurely around the edge of Lake Batur to the mountain town of Trunyan for a fascinating stroll through Bali's indigenous culture
- Glide over the placid waters of this lake to arrive at a floating restauurant that serves authentic dishes in a one-of-a-kind setting
- Guided tour
- Return hotel transfer
- Private boat trip
- Bike, helmet, gloves and spare bike
- Car and bike refreshment
- Lunch and coffee break
- This tour is not suitable for young children
- Children must be taller than 140cm to ride the bikes
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.