Crater of Life Tour in Bali
Embrace the culture of Bali firsthand on a cycling tour through a secluded natural paradise and local villages. Discover forbidden temples before dining at a floating restaurant located in the middle of a lake.
What You Will Do
- Travel to a 1,000 year-old village for an inside look at the unique ancient Balinese culture
- Explore the tiny town of Kintamani, which sits atop a volcanic crater and looks out over the shores of Mount Batur
- Cycle leisurely around the edge of Lake Batur to the mountain town of Trunyan for a fascinating stroll through Bali's indigenous culture
- Glide over the placid waters of this lake to arrive at a floating restauurant that serves authentic dishes in a one-of-a-kind setting
- Guided tour
- Return hotel transfer
- Private boat trip
- Bike, helmet, gloves, and spare bike
- Car and bike refreshment
- Lunch and coffee break
This tour is not suitable for young children. Children must be taller than 140cm to ride the bikes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.