- 12 Ratings
Crater Lake Adventure Tour
Explore Crater Lake National Park, a stunning part of the Cascade Mountain Range. Gaze out over acres of protected wildlife and forests as you traverse picturesque landscapes.
What You Will Do
- Discover the sublime beauty of Crater Lake National Park, one of the oldest national parks in the nation
- Sit back and relax as professional guides narrate your trip through this tranquil corner of Oregon
- Visit the Cole M. Rivers Fish Hatchery where salmon, steelhead, and rainbow trout are born, raised and released into their native habitat
- Check out Rogue River Gorge: See millions of gallons of water surging through a collapsed deep lava tube
- Stop at the Lake of the Woods, a mountain resort nestled alongside one of the clearest natural lakes found in the Southern Oregon Cascades
- Keep your eyes open to spot bald eagles, white pelicans, and a plethora of other flying critters while you ride along
- Seven-hour guided tour
- Custom transportation
- Gourmet deli-style lunch
- Bottled water
- Short hikes
Participants must be in decent health condition and have medical insurance. Operator is not responsible for lost or stolen articles left at visited wineries or on board any of their vehicles. Operator is safety certified by the Red Cross.
90% refund for cancellations received after deposits and more than 48 hours prior to tour date. 50% cancellation fee required for cancellations made less than 48 hours from tour departure. Please contact operator at (541) 625-9845 for extenuating circumstances.
- 12 Ratings