Stroll through a real-life cranberry farm tucked away in New Jersey, where you're introduced to this tart fruit. Learn about the history of this flavorful berry, as well as the local history, while you breathe in the fresh air.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a guided tour of a working cranberry farm, where a local grower fills you in on the entire process
- Look out over a purple sea of cranberries, where harvesters are hard at work picking the fruit
- Climb onto a comfortable bus to cruise through the rural New Jersey countryside, which rolls out toward the horizon
- Taste freshly picked cranberries and take part in live cooking demonstrations that inspire rich recipes
- Cranberry farm tour with guide
- Bus ride
Nov 7, 2017
Great tour. Fascinating insights about being a cranberry farmer.
Nov 7, 2017
Excellent information and opportunity to see cranberries harvested. The berries were delicious too
Nov 6, 2017
We were visiting while the Farm was harvesting crop. It was most informative and our guides were Expert in their knowledge of the crop, farming and the regional history of the farming industry in the AREA. The tasting session was very well done and provided insight into varied uses of cranberries in our daily diets.
Meeting location:  1 Pasadena Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year