Tour a local grain-to-glass distillery in Charlotte for an inside look at how craft spirits are made from start to finish. End the tour with a tasty sampling of the products you've just seen.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Follow a professional around this craft distillery to learn about the science behind the spirits
- Sip on delicious samples in the friendly tasting room where custom touches are added to the drinks
- Go behind the scenes to reveal the magic behind these tasty liquors—take home your new knowledge and a shot glass
- 45-minute distillery tour
- Complimentary shot glass and bottled water
- Minors, accompanied by parent or guardian, are welcome to come along on distillery tours but tastings are only for guests 21 and over
- Please bring a photo ID to verify age
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Mar 30, 2020
The tour was canceled due to COVID-19. I was looking forward to it and will attend when the line changes from hand sanitizer. Thanks for helping the community.
Mar 1, 2020
The tour was ok, but it’s a small place so there wasn’t much to see. I learned some interesting things, but it really wasn’t worth the cost. As for the alcohol I tasted, that too was ok, but not great. The best thing was the whiskey sour purchased beforehand. The tour should really be free to bring in patrons.
Nov 11, 2019
Great tour - very educational and entertaining! Big pours on the tasting - we got to try vodka, gin, bourbon, whisky and komhoocha!
Meeting location:  232 Peterson Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year