Discover Vancouver's thriving beer-making scene on a guided tour through local craft breweries. Check out a working distillery and enjoy plenty of tastings along the way.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided journey through Victoria’s Saanich Peninsula to learn about the area’s local spirits and hoppy brews
- Sip on a variety of tastings at each location on an insider’s tour around the facility where you learn how beer and spirits are made
- Hit up two local working breweries: Check out Parallel 49 Brewing and Off the Rail
- Make your way to a local distillery for even more samples: Visit Odd Society Spirit or Long Table Distillery
- Guided brewery and distillery tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Samples at all venues
- Bottled water
Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year