Discover Vancouver’s thriving beer-making scene on a guided tour through local craft breweries. Check out a working distillery and enjoy plenty of tastings along the way.
- Set off on a guided journey through Victoria’s Saanich Peninsula to learn about the area’s local spirits and hoppy brews
- Sip on a variety of tastings at each location on an insider’s tour around the facility where you learn how beer and spirits are made
- Hit up two local working breweries: Check out Parallel 49 Brewing and Off the Rail
- Make your way to a local distillery for even more samples: Visit Odd Society Spirit or Long Table Distillery
- Guided brewery and distillery tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Samples at all venues
- Bottled water
Orientation begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below