- 11 Ratings
Craft Beer Walking Tour in Old Fort Collins
Stroll through Old Fort Collins on a walking tour, that features tons of fantastic craft beers. Learn about the history of this quaint quarter of the West and enjoy sipping on tasty brews!
What You Will Do
- Visit four fantastic breweries and taste the best beers for miles around
- Start off at Equinox Brewing, a mellow craft brewery with a luxurious tasting room and an outdoor garden
- Stroll over to the Pateros Creek and Coopersmith Brewery to continue your sudsy adventure in a relaxed environment
- Mix it up with Compass Cider and try a fruitier taste
- Choose for yourself the brews you want to taste, and enjoy great discounts just for booking the tour
- Get private tours of the breweries from guides who will also teach you about the history of the town
- Snacks, refreshments, and beer
- Private tours of the breweries
- Guided walking tour
Best parking option is the parking garage directly across from Equinox Brewing on Remington Street. Most parking around Old Town is only 2 hour. We recommend having a good lunch before the tour.
Due to the nature of our business no refunds are provided unless the tour is canceled or postponed by Magic Bus Tours, but we understand life is like a box of chocolates and are happy to reschedule your tour if given at least 48 hours notice.
- 11 Ratings