Savor coffee, chocolate, and sugar cane tours, tasting and learning the process firsthand, with the chance to purchase fresh products after experiencing their journey from growth to production
- Peek into the wonderful history of coffee in the world, followed by its history in our country and importance in Costa Rica’s development
- Learn other aspects of Costa Rican culture, as well as some of our traditions; and see all the production processes of naturally-grown coffee, from the seed to the delicious final product, the cup of coffee
- Participate in the chocolate process and enjoy, share and taste the fruit of the cocoa to its magnificent transformation to a delicious drink
- Discover a journey through the world of sugar cane, unraveling its history, plantations, diverse harvest methods, processing, and product creation, while also enjoying the hands-on experience of crafting sugar cane juice yourself
- 2-hour 3-in-1 tour
- English and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Coffee, chocolate and sugar cane tasting
- We are an accessible tour for the whole family.
- 100% of our trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property.
Tours booked more than 48 hours must be canceled 24 hours before the activity.
Tours reserved less than 24 hours must be canceled 2 hours before the activity.