Experience an adventurous half-day tour exploring cloud rain forest’s natural beauty through trekking, waterfall swimming, bridge crossing, forest exploration, and horseback riding
- Experience the ultimate 3-in-1 nature tour with forest trekking, waterfalls, and horseback riding
- Enjoy exclusive access to a stunning private reserve full of waterfalls
- Take a refreshing swim in a river winding through the deep rain forest of Monteverde
- Share the memorable experience with a small group
- Transportation is included from hotels near the area; pick up time is between 7:15 am and 7:40 am depending on the hotel
- Helmets for the horseback riding
- A friendly and knowledgeable guide
- A small snack at the beginning of the walk
- The entrance fee to the property is included
- The tour starts at 8:00 am and lasts 4.5 hours approximately.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Lunch is not included but we can provide it for approx. $8 per person.
- Bring water and extra clothes if you want to swim in the river.
- The hike registers at an intermediate-advanced level of technical difficulty.
Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to your tour for a full refund.