Immerse yourself in Costa Rica’s rich history with our coffee and chocolate tour, savoring unlimited coffee and chocolate as you witness the production process before purchasing fresh delights from our store
- Peek into the wonderful history of coffee in the world, followed by its history in our country and importance in Costa Rica’s development
- Learn other aspects of Costa Rican culture, as well as some of our traditions, and see all the processes carried by coffee, from the seed to the delicious final product, the cup of coffee
- Participate in the chocolate process and be able to enjoy, share and taste the fruit of the cocoa, until its magnificent transformation to a delicious drink
- Discover the whole transition process from seed to pure and ground cocoa to the final product that so many of us enjoy every morning
- 2-hour 2-in-1 Tour
- English- and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Coffee and chocolate tasting
- We are an accessible tour for the whole family.
- 100% of our trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket, as Monteverde can be cool and misty.
Tours booked more than 48 hours must be canceled 24 hours before the activity.
Tours reserved less than 24 hours must be canceled 2 hours before the activity.