Embark on a night expedition in Costa Rica to encounter diverse wildlife including sloths, frogs, and beautiful insects, followed by a coffee tasting and insightful lesson on the brewing and cultivation process at the farm
- Take a walk along the property at night to see all the creatures that come out once the sun goes down
- Keep an eye out for frogs, nocturnal birds, insects and other animals that reside here
- Learn about the process of producing and brewing coffee and even grind your own beans before having a tasting of your own
- Follow our knowledgeable tour guide around the property with tours in both English and Spanish
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation Service NOT Included.
- Tours available in English and Spanish.
- Bring a jacket and shoes that can get wet.
- 100% of our trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property.
Tours booked more than 48 hours must be canceled 24 hours before the activity.
Tours reserved less than 24 hours must be canceled 2 hours before the activity.