Costa Rican Coffee Adventure: Sip, Discover & Delight
Discover coffee magic on a 2-hour Costa Rican tour, exploring the process and meeting the people behind the delicious brew
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Head to Aquiares where you will learn all about coffee, from the seed to your cup
- Kick off the fun with a welcome reception at the Aquiares church before heading out on the tour with a professional leading the way
- Walk through the community as you learn all about coffee agronomy in the area
- Enjoy a coffee tour at the beneficio, uncovering the process to coffee roasting and cupping before making your way to the shop and cafeteria
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees to the farm, mill and church
- Coffee tasting
- Transportation not included.
- Closed-toed shoes and long pants highly encouraged.
- Minimum 2 people per booking and maximum 15 people per booking.
- Some walking involved with Wheelchair accessible, please notify for wheelchair assistance.
7 Km North of Turrialba Cartago, Turrialba, 30501 , Costa Rica
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jul 24, 2023
Very informative tour. Tyrone was an excellent guide. The coffee tasted fab!
Review provided by Peek Pro