Cowboy Cookout & One-Hour Horseback Ride from Gardiner
Explore the beautiful backcountry of Montana on horseback with a one-hour adventure that ends with a steak dinner. Giddy up through Montana's mountains, then chow down on a hearty meal.
What You Will Do
- Trot past whispering brooks and shady groves on a one-hour horseback ride around an iconic national park
- Eat like a cowboy as you enjoy a delicious steak dinner in this scenic section of the Old West
- Breathe in the fresh air of the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness as you meander through mountain passes on a gentle, well-trained horse
- Explore a new region of the park for an up-close look at this pristine wilderness
- One-hour horseback ride with all equipment
- Steak dinner
Please check in at our Gardiner office 45 minutes before the start of your ride. After check-in, you will drive five miles to the corrals. Please be aware this is a gravel road. There is RV parking available at the Wranglers, please ask about it at check-in. Must be six or older.
48 hours advanced noticed is required. Please call to cancel, voicemails will not be accepted as cancellation.