Discover the rural side of Baja on an outdoor hike with a local family leading the way. Check out traditional farms, climb natural rock formations and see native wildlife up close.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided tour around the open countryside of Baja as a family with deep local roots shows you around
- Enjoy a packed itinerary that includes visiting a working farm to climbing a tall mountain to the summit
- See the cave paintings of San Dionisio where some of the works date back almost 8,000 years ago
- Climb over rock formations on your way to La Poza Oscura, a 50’ waterway that is believed to cleanse your spirit
- Guided hike
- Bottled water, snacks and food
Need to be in good enough physical condition for a two and a half hour hike. Must be in a good physical condition.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year