- 5 Ratings
Cortez Private Half Day Inshore Fishing Charter
Fish to your heart's content with a private charter off the coast of Bradenton. Hug the shoreline as you cast away among these aquamarine waters teeming with a variety of tasty catches: Redfish, Trout, Snook, and more. Let the friendly crew guide you to the best spots for landing a boast-worthy fish and bring along up to five of your friends for some group fun in this tropical paradise.
What You Will Do
- Head out on the water accompanied by a first mate and captain: they'll lead you to the best fishing around, and then help clean and bag all the fish you catch
- Cruise along tropical shores as you enjoy the salty breeze and refreshing water on your way to prime fishing spots
- Relax with all the bait, tackle, and rods you need on board just waiting for you to cast away
- Bring your own snacks and drinks to make the most of your four hours
- Try your hand at catching a huge variety of fish: Redfish, Trout, Snook, and more
- Crew and boat
- Fishing equipment
- Fillet and bagging services
Arrive to the dock at least 15 minutes prior to your charter. Bring a hat, coat, sunglasses, camera, and a small cooler for your catch.
Charters have a 72 hour cancellation policy. Inside the cancellation window, it is at the tour provider's discretion. Any no-shows or those who show up late or unprepared will be charged the full amount of the trip. If you need to cancel or reschedule please do so before that 72 hour window.
- 5 Ratings