Join us for an after hours peek at a Kentucky distillery and sample some delicious bourbon in a classy cocktail!
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a 30-minute tour of the museum and still room, learning all about the production of Rye and Bourbon whiskey from an expert
- Taste a special sampling of the whiskey that’s produced at the distillery
- Enjoy an old-fashioned cocktail made to perfection!
- 30-minute tour
- Samples and cocktail
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour to allow time to park and check in
- Please wear comfortable shoes and plan to stand/walk for the duration of the tour (about an hour)
- Must be 21+ to participate
- Full refund available with 24 hours notice
Feb 17, 2020
First time to Lexington and wasn’t sure which distillery to visit, so glad we chose this one. Travis was very knowledgeable on the back story of the history and was so personable and courteous! Rachel was our whiskey bourbon mixologist and what a fantastic Old Fashioned she made! We will brag and tell everyone to visit! Excellent representation of what Kentucky is known for hospitality and great bourbon! We will be back to do the extended tour! Thank you for a wonderful Valentines Day!
Feb 16, 2020
We (my wife and I) arrived slightly frazzled, having searched in vain for some time for a parking spot. We finally parked in the Pepper employee area since it was after normal working hours, and there were several open spaces. But once we arrived at the Pepper visitors' center, we were warmly greeted by your bartender with a shot of whiskey. Soon all was well, and we joined the tour given by Travis. We enjoyed the tour and the old fashioned cocktail thereafter. We look forward to the first release this year of your own distillate. Hopefully, the price point will be closer to that of Wilderness Trail and New Riff rather than Peerless.
Feb 10, 2020
Tour guide was very authentic and staff seemed genuinely happy that we were there .
Meeting location:  1170 Manchester St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year