Immerse yourself in the unique and distinct culture of the Tarahumara people while touring their native land in northwestern Mexico. Wander through Copper Canyon: a stunning grouping of deep valleys and towering hills that stretches to the horizon. Learn the stories and history of the Tarahumara people from a Rarámuri guide and anthropologist. Experience the spiritual connection between this people and the land.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn all about the traditional beliefs, customs, and tales of the Tarahumara people who share an ancient and deep connection to this land
- Discover the complex cosmology of the Tarahumara from a guide who is both an anthropologist and a member of this culture: hear about the spiritual beliefs, the conception of the soul, and more
- Stroll through Copper Canyon, a gorgeous outcropping of geographical formations encompassed within cavernous valleys and forested slopes that provides the setting for the stories of the people
- Follow your guide to the Lago de Arareko where a fragrant pine forest covers the rocky banks of the crystal-clear waters and offers breathtaking views of a secluded environment
- Guided tour & transportation
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring a water bottle. English translation is available upon request.
No refunds, but tour can be rescheduled.
Oct 28, 2018
Jun 15, 2018
Sep 26, 2017
Oct 6, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
Apr 10, 2016
Mar 29, 2016
Feb 28, 2016
I appreciated the context within which information was shared, the analysis and seeing things through your eyes. The translation was wonderful and the team work around that great. I would have liked some debriefing conversation at the end with room for questions from the guests I brought. Loved that baby came along.
Dec 29, 2015
Dec 20, 2015
Meeting location:  13 Francisco Villa
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year