Immerse yourself in the unique and distinct culture of the Tarahumara people while touring their native land in northwestern Mexico. Wander through Copper Canyon: a stunning grouping of deep valleys and towering hills that stretches to the horizon. Learn the stories and history of the Tarahumara people from a Rarámuri guide and anthropologist. Experience the spiritual connection between this people and the land.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn all about the traditional beliefs, customs, and tales of the Tarahumara people who share an ancient and deep connection to this land
- Discover the complex cosmology of the Tarahumara from a guide who is both an anthropologist and a member of this culture: hear about the spiritual beliefs, the conception of the soul, and more
- Stroll through Copper Canyon, a gorgeous outcropping of geographical formations encompassed within cavernous valleys and forested slopes that provides the setting for the stories of the people
- Follow your guide to the Lago de Arareko where a fragrant pine forest covers the rocky banks of the crystal-clear waters and offers breathtaking views of a secluded environment
- Guided tour & transportation
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring a water bottle. English translation is available upon request.
No refunds, but tour can be rescheduled.
Oct 28, 2018
Jun 15, 2018
Sep 26, 2017
Meeting location:  13 Francisco Villa
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year