Copper Canyon Guided Hike Around a Tarahumara Community
Lace up your hiking books and explore the unique and distinct land of the Tarahumara! Follow your local guide on a trip through some of the most beautiful country in northwestern Mexico. Wander through Copper Canyon: a stunning grouping of deep valleys and towering hills that stretches to the horizon. Escape the stress of the everyday when you let your senses soar on this thrilling adventure.
What You Will Do
- Take in the stunning landscapes of the Tarahumara people who share an ancient and deep connection to this land
- Stroll through Copper Canyon, a gorgeous outcropping of geographical formations encompassed within cavernous valleys and forested slopes that provides the setting for the stories of the people
- Climb over rocky hills to reach breathtaking views that look over the deep valleys and open plains that extend to the horizon
- Spend some time with your Rarámuri guide and anthropologist for an intimate look into the local customs that have been formed over centuries
- Guided tour & transportation
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring a water bottle. English translation is available upon request.
No refunds, but tours can be rescheduled.
- 4 Ratings