- Experience the hospitality of a Tarahumara Village when you share a meal with a local family and see how they live
- Camp underneath the starry sky: Pitch your tent in the rocky beauty of Copper Canyon
- Spend the day hiking the El Hechizo trails for stunning views of this area full of natural wonder
- Full-day El Hechizo guided tour
- Choice of one-three night-stay
- Food with local family
Please contact with any food allergies as soon as possible. Pleas wear appropriate footwear.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 45 days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Copper Canyon Guided Tour of Tarahumara Culture & History
Immerse yourself in the unique and distinct culture of the Tarahumara people while touring their native land in northwestern Mexico. Wander through Copper Canyon: a stunning grouping of deep valleys and towering hills that stretches to the horizon. Learn the stories and history of the Tarahumara people from a Rarámuri guide and anthropologist. Experience the spiritual connection between this people and the land.