Uncover Comuna 13, once known as Colombia's most dangerous barrio, on a guided art tour. Learn how street art has given the area a bright and colorful new future.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided graffiti art tour through Comuna 13, led by a professional who is also a local
- Hear how graffiti art has changed this once dangerous neighborhood into the booming art mecca it has become
- Listen to stories about the artists who have created these large-scale art forms while seeing the displays yourself
- Guided tour
- Departs from Toucan Cafe; please arrive 20 minutes prior
- Group tours operate with a minimum of 6 people
- Bring sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, your passport (or a copy), a waterproof jacket or umbrella
Jan 11, 2020
We spent an hour just sitting listening to the guide. Then Hardly spent any time in the comuna, we run through it very quickly and hardly saw any grafittis. It should be talen into consideration that People love to listen to history but they want to see with their own eyes too, they want to have enough time to take a picture or look around to make the most out of the experience.
Jan 6, 2020
Interesting story telling gives context to the artwork and music. It is clearly a very popular destination so expect larger crowds.
Dec 30, 2019
Such a great tour with two guides. We had a colorful day and we understand more about the people in Medellin, comuna 13. Wouldn’t have missed this tour on our trip.
Meeting location:  41-32 Cl. 10
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year