Uncover Comuna 13, once known as Colombia's most dangerous barrio, on a guided art tour. Learn how street art has given the area a bright and colorful new future.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided graffiti art tour through Comuna 13, led by a professional who is also a local
- Hear how graffiti art has changed this once dangerous neighborhood into the booming art mecca it has become
- Listen to stories about the artists who have created these large-scale art forms while seeing the displays yourself
- Guided tour
- Departs from Toucan Cafe; please arrive 20 minutes prior
- Group tours operate with a minimum of 6 people
- Bring sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, your passport (or a copy), a waterproof jacket or umbrella
Mar 13, 2020
We had the tour by the Spanish speaking rapper and a translator. As we only understand English the initial speech took far too long. I lost interest halfway and so did most of our group. But this would not have been so bad if the translator was suitable for the job, because she was not. She showed no interest in us, she was rude, she was playing on her phone most of the time, every question seemed too much and worst of all the was constantly eating or doing other stuff while talking (She was clearly not interessed in what she was doing). This was very annoying and kept me from keeping attention to the story. We have been on 3 other tours in Colombia and was the most expensive and the worst by far. We Will not recommend it to Antoine.
Mar 7, 2020
The group was too large to really engage with the guides. We had hoped to learn a lot more history and detail about the artwork. Th e guides were lovely it was really the size of the group that made it dificult.
Feb 26, 2020
Not a lot of information about the comuna or the grafiti’s, also the tour was a bit short
Meeting location:  41-32 Cl. 10
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year