Cruise along the sparkling open water as you take the reins, sail on your own terms, and test your new skills to the fullest. Get the best of both worlds during this three night, three day sailing adventure – combine two courses for valid certification!
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Act as your boat’s own skipper, allowing your newly found skills to help navigate along both local and regional bodies of water
- Steer an auxiliary powered sailboat ranging 20 to 30 feet in length as you head out into the open water experiencing moderate weather and water conditions
- Cruise along the coastal waters on a 30-50 foot boat with proper instruction on boat systems and maintenance procedures
- Combo course certification
- Basic Coastal Cruising and Bareboat Chartering Made Easy books
Please read the text materials you receive before your class dates get the most out of your sailing lessons.
Full refunds (minus 5% penalty) for cancellations made at least 30 days in advance.
Oct 29, 2019
Tony was fantastic. The boat was clean and well cared for. Your company is way more professional than the ‘other ‘ school at Watergate Marina where I did my 101.
Mar 18, 2019
Excellent ASA 103 and 104 combined course. Captain Jim was extremely knowledgeable, great instructor and was very insightful as to all aspects of sailing. South Coast Sailing was very friendly, accommodating and organized. It was a pleasure. I would highly recommend South Coast Sailing.
Mar 18, 2018
Great Boat Great Instructor Great Sailing
Meeting location:  502 Texas Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year