Cruise along the sparkling open water as you take the reins, sail on your own terms, and test your new skills to the fullest. Get the best of both worlds during this three night, three day sailing adventure – combine two courses for valid certification!
- Act as your boat’s own skipper, allowing your newly found skills to help navigate along both local and regional bodies of water
- Steer an auxiliary powered sailboat ranging 20 to 30 feet in length as you head out into the open water experiencing moderate weather and water conditions
- Cruise along the coastal waters on a 30-50 foot boat with proper instruction on boat systems and maintenance procedures
- Combo course certification
- Basic Coastal Cruising and Bareboat Chartering Made Easy books
Please read the text materials you receive before your class dates get the most out of your sailing lessons.
Full refunds (minus 5% penalty) for cancellations made at least 30 days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below