Comayagua Day Tour From San Pedro Sula
Discover Honduras on a guided tour through this vibrant country. Visit the Taulabe Caves, Ajuterique, Lejamani, La Paz and Comayagua to sample delicious local cuisines, learn about the country's unique history and more.
What You Will Do
- Discover San Pedro Sula, one of Honduras' main metropolitan centers, then head to las Cuevas de Taulabé, a stunning natural cave system
- Check out the town of Siguatepeque, which is known for its decadent fresh fruit and vegetables, to enjoy a local breakfast
- Visit Lejamaní and Ajuterique, two horticultural villages in the area where you spend some time exploring their vibrant central squares
- Enjoy views of La Paz's mountainous surroundings, stroll through its bustling central square, and visit the grand Marble Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Admire the beauty of Comayagua's numerous Catholic churches, including the Cathedral of Comayagua or Immaculate Conception
- Bottled water
- Taulabe caves fee
- Church Tower fee
- Coffee or tea at the end of trip
Breakfast and lunch is not included. Gratuity is optional and not included in the ticket price. It is strongly recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a cap or hat and sunscreen. Breakfast and lunch available at your expense. Please note that a small amount of walking is involved. Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
No fee for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations within 2 days of the scheduled departure.