Half-Day Afternoon Rafting Trip
Take the excitement up a notch with these great rapids that'll take you closer to the action. Splash through Class III rapids on the American River, a fun way to get the most out of your rafting trip.
What You Will Do
- Explore the American River which has over 45 miles of action-packed, water-soaked fun
- When you're not roaring through the rapids, enjoy the serene beauty of the river
- The afternoon trip, has 11 miles of fun and excitement
- Enjoy time with our great guides who are there to make sure you enjoy your trip
-Transportation services from the meeting location to river put in's/take out's. -Knowledgeable and professionally trained river guides certified in first aid, CPR, and swift water rescue. -Refreshments. -Quality on water gear (PFD, Helmet, & Paddle. Wet suit & splash jackets when needed). -Sub-quality jokes at no additional charge.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- Alcohol is not permitted on river trips
- All participants must comply with state and federal regulations
- Please note, wearing cotton is not advised in cooler months as it will absorb moisture and keep you cold
- Close toe shoes are advised
- Prepare for adequate sun protection in warmer months
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.
- 39 Ratings