Lima Bike Tour & Hike to El Morro Hill
Get active and sweat off some extra calories as you discover the diversity of Lima behind its touristic facades. Enjoy a unique look at local life and the city's hidden gems as you bike around.
What You Will Do
- Meet up with a friendly guide at a centrally located bike shop where you gear up with everything you need
- Pedal away on a wonderful ride for an unforgettable time discovering the Miraflores, Barranco, and Chorrillos districts
- Gaze out over the Pacific Ocean, marveling at the crashing waves of the surf
- Take a break to chow down on local food and to make a wish on the Bridge of Sights
- Hike to the top of the El Morro Solar Hill for a 360-degree view of the “City of Kings”
- Guided bike tour
- Bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water and refreshment
- Please keep in mind that you will need to carry your bikes for some stairs and note the maximum riders on tour is six people
- Biking level is moderate-hard
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 68 Ratings
The bike tour was great - took in a lot of sights and was also a bit of a challenge to ride up El Morro. Will was also a great guide
The bike tour was amazing!! My tour guide Will, was super nice and was very informative about Lima and any questions I had. I loved the bike ride along the coast and up the hill to see the overview of Lima. Incredible view. It was worth it to see a different side of Lima and not just stick with the city tours. I would actually take this tour again if I come back with friends and family, because it was such a great time and great views of Lima :)
El paseo fue lo mejor que pude seleccionar para conocer la ciudad de una manera rapida y dicertixa. La compañia de lo mejor: los que estabamos paseando y el guia (Williams: tipazo). Ampliamente recomendado si quieren conocer la ciudad de manera activa y diferente. Usem bloqueador :)
Awesome tour, great guy, speaks good English.
Great way to see Lima’s neighbourhoods. Loved the cafe chosen for the beverage stop. Not too difficult of a ride and the weather was perfect for cycling. We enjoyed the hill challenge to get our hearts thumping. The view was worth the climb.
The guide was great and the route was very nice tot bike.
Excellent Guide. Ronny catered for all abilities of the group and was very informative.
Awesome tour, so much fun and very interesting!
Everything was well managed and always with a smile. Ronnie, the guide is professional and nice going. We enjoyed ourselves very much and hope that other tourists will be smart and enjoy your trips. Thanks a lot.
Biking through Lima was a great way to get to know the city. Gelato at the end was a wonderful treat!
Had such an amazing ride with Chris, he's so friendly and very knowledgeable about Lima. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.