- 80 Ratings
Two Hour Horseback Ride Through Wells Gray Park
Take a trip through Wells Gray Provincial Park—a vast section of Canadian wilderness that includes the Cariboo Mountains. Explore this national treasure on a two hour horseback riding adventure.
What You Will Do
- Head to the Helmcken Falls Lodge to start your journey—enjoy a rustic lodge that serves as the entrance to this majestic park
- Be paired with the perfect horse that will carry you in comfort down beautiful trails
- Take advantage of a brief lesson to get the basics of western riding, horse control, and trail safety
- Set off on horseback down the trails to learn the local history, both natural and manmade—from classic stories of pioneers to geographical lessons about volcanic formations
- Explore the Hemp Creek and Canyon for amazing views that will take your breath away
- Guided horseback riding tour
- Safety equipment
- Brief lesson
Guests must weigh under 105 kg. Rides happen rain or shine but will be cancelled during thunder and lightning storms. Children ages 8 to 9 must be lead.
- 80 Ratings
A very well-organised ride, thank you, with great tuition at the beginning, guidance all the way through and a wonderful trail. Thank you to the whole team.
Great guidance, i was a first time rider and Ursula was very patient.
Organization, company and horses were great - perfect ride.
Very nice guides/instrucors. Horses were in a good shape. And we have steen a motherbear with her two cubs.
Horses in good shape and well prepared, wonderful scenery, great insights were shared