- 84 Ratings
Three Hour Horseback Ride Through Wells Gray Park
Take an extended journey through the Canadian wilderness on a three hour horseback ride. Ride like a cowboy down remote paths through a park considered to be a national gem.
What You Will Do
- Head to the Helmcken Falls Lodge to start your journey—enjoy a rustic lodge that serves as the entrance to this majestic park
- Be paired with the perfect horse that will carry you in comfort down beautiful trails
- Take advantage of a brief lesson to get the basics of western riding, horse control, and trail safety
- Set off on horseback down the trails to learn the local history, both natural and manmade—from classic stories of pioneers to geographical lessons about volcanic formations
- Explore the Hemp Creek and Canyon for amazing views that will take your breath away
- Guided horseback riding tour
- Safety equipment
- Brief lesson
Guests must weigh under 105 kg. Rides happen rain or shine but will be cancelled during thunder and lightning storms. Children ages 8 to 9 must be lead.
- 84 Ratings
It was fun, with very good guidance.
Thank you so much for the amazing trip! We booked the 3hrs Trail Ride and had the horses Jeronemo and Pepper. It was an amazing experience (even for me as a horse rider)! Everything was well organized!
We had a great morning with nice company from Julia in the back! My second time on a horse, definately will try it again!