- 93 Ratings
Three Hour Horseback Ride Through Wells Gray Park
Take an extended journey through the Canadian wilderness on a three hour horseback ride. Ride like a cowboy down remote paths through a park considered to be a national gem.
What You Will Do
- Head to the Helmcken Falls Lodge to start your journey—enjoy a rustic lodge that serves as the entrance to this majestic park
- Be paired with the perfect horse that will carry you in comfort down beautiful trails
- Take advantage of a brief lesson to get the basics of western riding, horse control, and trail safety
- Set off on horseback down the trails to learn the local history, both natural and manmade—from classic stories of pioneers to geographical lessons about volcanic formations
- Explore the Hemp Creek and Canyon for amazing views that will take your breath away
- Guided horseback riding tour
- Safety equipment
- Brief lesson
Guests must weigh under 105 kg. Rides happen rain or shine but will be cancelled during thunder and lightning storms. Children ages 8 to 9 must be lead.
- 93 Ratings
Had a little respect due to an other ride-experience which didn`t turn out to be good. But this one was absolutely great!!! Very friendly welcome, a little instruction befor to help us handle our horse. They made us feel safe and comfortable all the time! The way was amazing in the Wells Grey PP. Nice experience! Next time again!
overall it was a great time had by all. our guide Chelsey was very knowledgeable and very positive I would recommend it to anyone.
It was fun, with very good guidance.
Thank you so much for the amazing trip! We booked the 3hrs Trail Ride and had the horses Jeronemo and Pepper. It was an amazing experience (even for me as a horse rider)! Everything was well organized!