- Enjoy comfortable climate-controlled round-trip transportation, including convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off in either the Cancun Hotel Zone or Downtown area
- Set off on a Guided 90-minute tour of stunning Chichen Itza, the capital of the ancient Mayan Empire and one of the most important archaeological sites in the world
- Listen to expert insight into the lives and secrets of ancient Mayans, as well as incredible views of landmarks like the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Ball Court, the Observatory, and the Temple of the Warriors
- Stop at Cenote Ik Kil, a mystic underground grotto full of gorgeous crystal clear waters, once used as a location of spiritual wonder and sacrifice
- Fill up on a freshly prepared lunch consisting of salads, soups, seasonal fruits, chicken, fish, and local vegetables
- Knowledgeable tour guides
- Round-trip transportation
Please bring shoes, hat, sunscreen, towel, and extra clothes. Flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site; tripods are not allowed in the Mayan Ruins; If you are bringing a home video camera there is an extra fee to be paid at the entrance of Chichén Itzá.
24 Hours Prior to departure time. Cancelations dur to illness or sever weather conditions.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Tour of Tulum's & Coba's Ancient Ruins in Cancun
Journey back in time on a trip that reveals the mystery and beauty of two Mayan sites. Walk through the ruins of Coba, found between two lagoons, and those of Tulum, an ancient city that overlooks the sea from a rocky cliff.