Classic Chichen Itza Tour
Walk in the footsteps of ancient Mayan warriors and explore the incredible ruins of the world-famous Chichen Itza. Ride around in comfortable air-conditioned transportation throughout your day of fun.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy comfortable climate-controlled round-trip transportation, including convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off in either the Cancun Hotel Zone or Downtown area
- Set off on a Guided 90-minute tour of stunning Chichen Itza, the capital of the ancient Mayan Empire and one of the most important archaeological sites in the world
- Listen to expert insight into the lives and secrets of ancient Mayans, as well as incredible views of landmarks like the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Ball Court, the Observatory, and the Temple of the Warriors
- Stop at Cenote Ik Kil, a mystic underground grotto full of gorgeous crystal clear waters, once used as a location of spiritual wonder and sacrifice
- Fill up on a freshly prepared lunch consisting of salads, soups, seasonal fruits, chicken, fish, and local vegetables
- Knowledgeable tour guides
- Round-trip transportation
Please bring shoes, hat, sunscreen, towel, and extra clothes. Flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site; tripods are not allowed in the Mayan Ruins; If you are bringing a home video camera there is an extra fee to be paid at the entrance of Chichén Itzá.
24 Hours Prior to departure time. Cancelations dur to illness or sever weather conditions.