- Enjoy the opportunity to visit Bocana Beach where the river meets the ocean
- Make your way around Huatulco’s most important points and attractions with a professional leading the way
- Shop in local stores and hear stories about the area’s rich history, traditions, and more
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Mezcal tasting
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
The Authentic Market Experience in Pochutla
Experience a traditional market on a guided adventure. See local merchants from all over the area set up shop on the streets selling everything from homemade handicrafts, to local foods, cheeses, corn products and everything else you can imagine.
Duration:  5hrs - 5hrs 30mins
Rafting La Bocana Level I-II
Explore the Copalita River which is ideal for the entire family, especially children, who are looking for a unique and enriching experience. Observe and learn about an endless quantity of birds such as herons and egrets while in the calm waters.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins