- 201 Ratings
City Highlights of Philadelphia Bicycle Tour
Cruise around Philly on your own bike, taking in classic city sites ranging from natural wildlife to iconic landmarks. See the famous Rocky Steps, the Liberty Bell, Rittenhouse Park and more.
What You Will Do
- Pedal around Philly on a half day tour, capturing the impressive sights from your bike
- Enjoy seeing as many different local sites as possible including the Liberty Bell, Philadelphia Museum of Art, where the iconic Rocky Steps are located, and Boathouse Row
- See well-known sites but also more local-friendly areas that are more hidden from the public
- Follow along as your informative guide shows you incredible stops while giving you informative background on the city
- Bike tour
- All equipment including bicycle and helmet
- Souvenir water bottle
Full refund for cancellations made up to 2 weeks in advance. 50% refund for cancellations made up to 48 hours in advance. No refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of your tour, unless geared toward weather-related cancellations.
- 201 Ratings
Great tour and Great guide, was able to see all the city quickly
The Tour was a great way to see Philly. It touched on the main sites of interest giving one the opportunity to explore more on their own later. Good quality bikes; instructions on safety were great. The supplied and filled up water bottle with each bike was a nice touch. I can appreciate the helmets - I have been on bike tours in Europe and they'll let people bike around without helmets. Too much time was spent lingering at stops though. I felt we could have moved on faster so we could have seen all points on interest. Was hoping on some 'unique and different' informational stories with each stop but got the 'basics' which most of us know through history lessons at school.
Our tour guide Tony was great. EVEN though we are from the area, we saw so much that you really don't see or know about. He was.personable, down to earth & a rrally nice person. I would recommend this tour to all my friends.
interesting tour. nice tour guides.
The tour guide was very good. The tour was just a bit long with too much stopping and starting.
The tour was great and Jonas was a wonderful leader . However, the city tour may need a maximum amount of riders limit. We had 14 so it was hard with all the stopping. And one rider was hesitant and was fairly new to city biking so that slowed us down at first .
- Agnes Beata
Great route and information about the sites, friendly guide, but 30 minutes to late to start the tour