- 28 Ratings
Cinderella Christmas Carriage Ride for Six in Bethlehem
Experience the magic of Cinderella Carriage as you discover downtown Bethlehem. Make this Christmas memorable with a scenic tour through a charming town.
What You Will Do
- Discover the town of Bethlehem on a Cinderella-themed carriage ride where Belle from Beauty and The Beast accompanies you
- Marvel at the colorful Christmas lights and local sights as you learn about the city's rich history
- Get in the mood as a Disney princess sings and entertains you during your ride
- Feel like royalty as you travel down the streets of Bethlehem in a carriage pulled by two beautiful high-stepping white draft horses
- Private horse and carriage ride for up to six guests
- Option to have Belle from Beauty & The Beast accompany you
The maximum weight limit per guest is 250 pounds.
Carriage holds up to six guests. Rides last approximately 20 minutes. Rides leave promptly at your reserved time. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation time. Late arrivals will result in shortened or missed rides. If you enjoy your ride, please remember to tip your driver.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. No shows will be charged in full. In the event of inclement weather, rides will resume unless the operator contacts you to cancel or reschedule. If the operator deems weather unfit for operating rides, customers will be refunded or rescheduled at a later date. Please call or text the operator at 610-730-4973.
- 28 Ratings
I chose the cinderella carriage because it held 6 people. I did not like the plastic wrap around the carriage that limited visibility and took away from the outdoor feel. The plastic was not completely clean so it was hard to see through. I think it would be great to have a bigger buggy that is not enclosed.
I loved the carriage ride...however not many lights on during the trip and we thought the drivers would talk about the history of the bethleham and alittle more about horses...and traditions
We would have liked to have a picture of our group inside the carriage but our sons were delayed in getting to the spot to take the picture. (We started the ride early) We weren't allowed to get back in the carriage because the driver wasn't seated on the carriage. We did get a group picture outside the carriage. Our grandkids did enjoy the ride very much.