Christmas-Themed Beer Tour of Munich
Make your Christmas extra merry with a tour of Munich's flavorful brews and holiday markets. Learn about classic Christmas traditions as you wander through rows of stalls and nearby pubs in Old Munich.
What You Will Do
- Taste the most famous beer in Bavaria with a stop at Hofbrauhaus before heading to a locals-only tavern
- Visit a hidden medieval market and a market filled with seasonal goodies to enjoy live music and mulled wine and beer
- Discover the history of candy canes, Christmas markets and other classic traditions as you explore the capital of Bavaria
- Stand under the world's largest goblet of Feuerzangenbowle, a traditional holiday drink of wine and rum that you get to sample
- Guided tour of Christmas markets in Munich
- Three drinks and gingerbread
Please dress warmly. Most of this tour will take place outdoors.