Tour is just over one mile walking distance and is not wheelchair accessible.
- 4 Ratings
Chocolate Tour of West End in London
Get a taste of the West End's unique architecture and vibrant culture on a chocolate-filled tour. Sample delicious sweets, from roasted cocoa beans to chocolate bars, as you get an inside look into the chocolate-making process.
What You Will Do
- Explore the colorful street culture and impressive architecture of Covent Garden, Soho and Piccadilly as you head to West End chocolatiers
- See how cocoa beans become creamy chocolate and try your hand at making chocolate with an exclusive demonstration
- Taste award-winning chocolates featuring decadent flavors in a multitude of forms, which you can get to go after the tour
- Enjoy a bespoke chocolate cocktail in a secluded London bar for a delightful end to this satisfying tour
- Three-hour group tour of West End chocolates
- Chocolate samples
- VIP discounts to local shops
- Bottled water
- Bespoke chocolate cocktail
Full refunds with cancellations made at least three weeks in advance. £10 administrative fee for tours cancelled between three weeks and 48 hours prior to tour. No refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance.
- 4 Ratings