- 4 Ratings
Evening Chocolate Tour of West End in London
Get a taste of the West End's unique architecture and vibrant culture on a chocolate-filled tour. Sample delicious sweets as you get an inside look into the chocolate-making process.
What You Will Do
- Explore the colourful street culture and impressive architecture of Covent Garden, Soho and Piccadilly as you head to West End chocolatiers
- Learn how cocoa beans become creamy chocolate
- Taste award-winning chocolates featuring decadent flavors in a multitude of forms, which you can take home after the tour
- Enjoy a bespoke chocolate cocktail in a secluded London bar for a delightful end to this satisfying tour
- Three-hour group tour of West End chocolates
- Chocolate samples
- VIP discounts to local shops
- Bottled water
- Bespoke chocolate cocktail
Tour is just over one mile walking distance and is not wheelchair accessible. Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. It is recommended that you have a light meal before the tour. Please sign the electronic waiver form, the link to which is in the Booking Confirmation email. Pets are unfortunately not allowed. Please inform provider in advance if you have any food allergies or dietary requirements. Please plan to arrive on time or five minutes before.
With at least three weeks’ notice, you can rearrange free of charge for any date within a year from when you purchased the tickets. Between three weeks and one week before the tour, there will be a £10 fee per ticket to reschedule. Less than one week before the tour there is no date exchange possible, but you can transfer your tickets to someone else.
- 4 Ratings