- Peek into the wonderful history of chocolate in the world, learn all the processes from the cacao fruit to the delicious chocolate bar.
- Participate in the chocolate process and be able to enjoy, share and taste the cacao fruit, until its magnificent transformation into a delicious drink.
- Grind cacao and make your own chocolate.
- Learn other aspects of Costa Rican culture, as well as some of our traditions.
- After the chocolate process we would tour our farm to learn about the local nocturnal fauna.
- You might be able to see sloths, frogs, lizards, and some other creatures.
- 2-hour 2-in-1 Tour
- English- and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Coffee and chocolate tasting
- We are an accessible tour for the whole family
- 100% of our trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property
- Tours booked more than 48 hours must be canceled 24 hours before the activity
- Tours reserved less than 24 hours must be canceled 2 hours before the activity
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
2 In 1 Coffee & Chocolate Tour - Arenal
Experience the history of Costa Rica through our coffee and chocolate tour! Drink and eat all the coffee and chocolate during our tour. At the end you can buy fresh coffee and chocolate from our store after seeing the process of how it's made!