Farmer & Chef for a Day Tour in North Tabor
Head into the fields of the North Tabor Farm for an intimate tour with local farmers Rebecca Miller and Matthew Dix. End the day with a three-course, fresh-as-it-gets lunch amid the surrounding landscapes.
What You Will Do
- Learn about the heritage, history, and craft of sowing, harvesting, and tending animals
- Meet the owners of North Tabor Farm and hear about what brought them to the island and inspired their careers in agriculture
- Cook lunch around a wood-fired oven to prepare seasonal treats sourced by you, all under the guidance of a local chef
- Enjoy a delicious meal with your fellow farmers and chefs in an unforgettable setting–the beautiful fields of North Tabor Farm
- Hands-on tour with North Tabor Farm's owners
- Beverages served from local coffee roaster and brewery
- Farm-fresh, three-course meal
Please bring: Rain jackets, rain or muck boots, short and long pants, flip-flops, bathing suits, walking shoes, sunscreen, bug spray and water bottle. It can be cold at night, so it is recommended that you bring layers. Meals are not dressy, so please dress comfortably. Some meals include a vegetarian option. Please specify dietary requirements when you make your reservations. While the operator respects dietary choices and restrictions, sometimes it is not possible to offer menu substitutions.
Non-refundable. However, you may transfer your reservation to another person. If you transfer your ticket, you must provide the operator with an email address for the new ticket holder five days prior to the event. If the operator needs to cancel the event because of inclement weather, you can either book another adventure or receive a refund, minus a 10% booking fee. Please email operator with any questions.
- 1 Rating