- 10 Ratings
Chilean & Argentinian Wine Tasting in Old City
Taste your way through the fertile lands of Argentina and Chile, where you'll discover lesser known regions of wines that are full bodied, yet budget friendly at a wine bar located in Philadelphia's Old City.
What You Will Do
- Taste South American wines during a wine tasting and workshop at a wine bar located in Philadelphia's Old City neighborhood
- Learn the history of Chile and Argentina through wine from a knowledgeable guide
- Sample aged varietals first introduced by Spanish Conquistadors
- Expand your wine palate and find new favorite blends to try at home that will impress even your most wine-savvy friends
- Tastings of South American wines
- Brief course and workshop on the wine history of Chile and Argentina
Tastings are available for individuals and groups up to 4 people every day from 2pm until a half hour before closing time. Groups larger than 4 require advance notice.
Class tickets are non-refundable; however you can reschedule if the need arises. Notify operator at least 2 days prior to your class if you are unable to attend a class. Full price ticketholders may reschedule up to 2 days before the class with no penalty. Within 2 days of the class start time, a $10 fee per ticket will apply. If you are using a discounted ticket, a $10 fee per ticket applies regardless of when you reschedule.
- 10 Ratings