Chichen Itza Private Tour
Dive into the history of Mexico on a tour that takes you from the ancient Mayan past, through the Colonial era and up to the present. Explore the weather-worn remains of Chichen Itza, go for a swim in a cenote and see the best of Valladolid with help of a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Explore the ruins of Chichen Itza, one of the most prominent sites of the lost Mayan civilization
- Grab your swimsuit and jump into the clear waters of a sacred cenote, a natural cavelike formation filled with water
- Head to Valladolid to see one of the first Colonial Spanish cities, one that was built over a Mayan site
- Get around in comfy and stylish transportation, and enjoy a gourmet lunch full of local-sourced goodies
- Entrance to Chichen Itza archaeological site
- Certified archaeological guide
- Gourmet Mexican buffet
- Beer, water and soft drinks on the road
- Private round-trip transportation from hotel
Minimum two people per booking.
Please bring a swim suit, towels, sunglasses, a hat, a camera and sunscreen, as well as cash for gratuities and souvenirs.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 71 Ratings
We wanted a private tour to the ruins that would still leave us with some time left in the day to hang out at the resort. This was perfect! Our tour guide, Ulysses, connected with my teenage sons and made the day memorable, informative, and special.
Excellent trip! Highly recommend Living Dreams! They go out of their way to make the trip enjoyable ... cooler of drinks, educated tour guides, and they take all the pictures (for free!) so you can focus on the experience! Well done and Highly Recommend!
guide was great, informative and tour was customised to our preference.