Chichen Itza & Ek Balam Mayan Ruins Pyramid Tour
Visit Chichen Itza and Ek Balam to discover the beauty of the Mayan world. Learn about this lost civilization's astronomical, architectural, and mathematical knowledge as you tour these ancient ruins.
What You Will Do
- Admire the architectural beauty of Chichen Itza, a preserved Mayan city, on a once-in-a-lifetime visit to the city
- Check out the Kukulkan Castle, which speaks to the engineering and architectural prowess of the Mayans
- Climb the Acropolis at Ek-Balam and see the monumental entrance to the underworld
- Visit a gravesite, which depicts the jaws of a jaguar and once held an offering of over 7,000 pieces of jewelry
- Small breakfast
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Entrance fees to both archaeological areas
- International buffet and soft drinks
- Accident insurance and medical expenses
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing. Please bring swimwear, a hat, and biodegradable sunscreen. Eat breakfast before we pick you up at your hotel. Bring an extra change of clothes and cash.
Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance of your tour. No refund for cancellations made within 24 hours. No shows are not refundable. Non transferable tour.