Photo ID must be carried at all times. You may need to sign a waiver. Our tour van is not wheelchair accessible. We reserve the right, due to safety considerations of our guests, to request the alcohol consumption be restricted.
Private Winery, Brewery & DistilleryTour
Get up close, personal and in-depth with wine, beer and spirits on a customized private tour of three locations based on what your group wants to experience. Let us do all the planing so you can sit back and enjoy.
What You Will Do
- Sip to your heart's content at three wineries, breweries or distilleries, depending on your preferences, in one of the newest beverage capitals of the world
- Learn about Midwest wine, beer and spirit production while sampling fantastic flavors crated on-site at each stop
- Meet winemakers, brewers and distillers to get a first-hand look at beverage production around Chicago
- Dine on a gourmet lunch between tastings
- Tastings at three locations (either breweries, wineries, or distilleries)
- A gourmet lunch
- Round-trip transportation
All dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice.
Some walking may be required, but we can tailor the tour to your preferences. We have an 11-passenger van, but can take groups of 16 or more with coach providers. We have handled groups as large as 50 people.
There is no cancellation or refunds with private tour bookings.
- 10 Ratings
Dileep was great, so accommodating. We had a fantastic day and so much fun was had by all.
I was not pleased with our 2nd wine tour at Baroda. The staff as well as the atmosphere was not very pleasant and the wine was not very good. Shady Creek was a lot of fun, the employees were great and the wine was good.