Private Winery, Brewery & Distillery Tour in Chicago
Get up-close and personal with wines, beers and spirits on a private tour designed around your interests. Leave all the details up to a professional event planner so you can focus on the fun.
What You Will Do
- Sip to your heart's content with a tour to three wineries, breweries or distilleries in one of the newest beverage capitals in the world
- Learn about Midwest wine, beer and spirit production as you sample fantastic flavors crated on-site
- Meet winemakers, brewers and distillers for a first-hand look at beverage production around the Windy City
- Dine on a gourmet lunch between tastings to fill up for even more fun
- Tastings at three locations
- A gourmet lunch
- Round-trip transportation
Some walking may be required, but the tour is tailored to your preferences. There is an 11-passenger van, but groups of 16 or more are possible. Photo ID must be carried at all times. You may need to sign a waiver. Tour van is not wheelchair accessible. Due to safety considerations of guests, the right to request that alcohol consumption be restricted is reserved. All dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice.
There is no cancellation or refunds with private tour bookings.
- 16 Ratings