Private Wine Tour to SW Michigan
Get up-close and personal with Michigan wines on a private tour designed to be entertaining and informative. Leave all the details up to WCTC so you and your guests are safe and having fun.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a tour to three wineries in one of the fast emerging wine regions in the US
- Learn about Midwest wines as you sample fantastic flavors crated on-site
- Meet winemakers and tasting room managers who can explain the finer points of their unique offerings
- Feast on a lunch between tastings to fill up for even more fun
- Tastings at three locations
- Lunch at a popular restaurant in the area
- Round-trip transportation with private pickup and drop off
- Departure toast
Some walking may be required, but the tour is tailored to your preferences. There is an 11-passenger van, but groups of 16 or more are possible. Photo ID must be carried at all times. You may need to sign a waiver. Tour van is not wheelchair accessible. Due to safety considerations of guests, the right to request that alcohol consumption be restricted is reserved. All dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice.
No cancellations after 2 weeks prior to the booked tour.
- 16 Ratings