- 32 Ratings
Oakwood Cemetery Ghost Tour
Explore the haunted history of Oakwood Cemetery on this spooky three-hour tour. Get a chance to see the staple landmarks of the cemetery—and maybe even spot a spirit or two as your expert guide narrates the entire experience.
What You Will Do
- Take a guided journey through Oakwood Cemetery, one of the oldest of its kind in Joliet
- Walk the sacred grounds of this resting place that was built on an ancient Indian Burial Mound, and see what spooky things occur in the night
- Watch as your guide tries to communicate with the souls that haunt the cemetery, witnessing possible paranormal activity firsthand
- Learn about the history of this cemetery from a professional local guide
- Three hour haunted cemetery tour
- Use of EMF Meters, Spirit Rods and other ghost-related equipment
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before to check in. Be sure to wear walking shoes and dress for the weather. Bring a flashlight, bug spray and a camera. Given that there are no paved roadways throughout the cemetery, wheelchairs, walkers and motorized wheelchairs are not permitted on the tour.
- 32 Ratings
With a large group it was difficult to hear and/or keep up. Wasn't sure what we actually were supposed to be doing.
This was my second time going on a Moonlit Cemetery Tour, and each time I learn something new. Love this and will be sure to attend one again--would love to check out some new places. Already been to Oakwood and Elgin cemeteries.