360 Chicago Observatory Sun And Stars Experience
Enjoy mesmerizing views of the city skyline from the 360 Chicago observation deck at the renowned John Hancock Center. Gaze out over the city to see dazzling reflections in glass skyscrapers and iconic monuments.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy two unique visits to an observation deck: See Chicago during the day, then come back at night to glimpse both sides of this iconic city
- Ride in a high-speed elevator to a panoramic observation deck 1,000' above the Magnificent Mile, a must-see stretch of the Windy City
- Glimpse unforgettable views of downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan: See up to 80 miles away, as well as four different states when the weather is clear
- Take advantage of interactive screens to zoom in and out, plus multimedia kiosks full of sightseeing tips and information on Chicago’s history
- Stroll out on the skywalk, an open-air experience at 1000' that features riveting panoramic views and lets you appreciate the city's gusty nickname
- Two visits to the 360 Chicago Observatory
Last entrance is at 10:30 pm. Children under the age of three are free. Tickets are valid 12 months from the date of purchase. Audio tours, food, and beverages not included. Visitors to John Hancock Observatory get a discounted parking rate: $10 for up to three hours with a validated ticket. On-site paid parking is available with entrances off Chestnut St. (westbound) and Delaware Pl. (eastbound). Disabled and parent-friendly bathrooms are located on both the lower concourse level of John Hancock Center and John Hancock Observatory on level 94. For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, tripods are not allowed in the observatory.
- 1 Rating