- 4 Ratings
Duneland Wine Tasting Room Trail
Explore the border of Chicago on a wine adventure amidst the Indiana Dunes at the south end of Lake Michigan. Depart Chicago, visit three wineries, enjoy lunch and return by dinner.
What You Will Do
- Take a wine tour on the Duneland Wine Trail starting in downtown Chicago and making your way over the border towards the Indiana National Lakeshore
- Visit three local wineries, mingle with winemakers and learn the secrets of how they make their wines
- Try a wide range of wine varietals with an array of different flavors, while learning how each was made
- Enjoy lunch during a break between wine tastings to fuel up and keep enjoying your adventure
- Full-day wine tour with guide
- Tasting fees
- Departure toast
- Bottled water
- Transportation to and from Chicago
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Some light walking may be required so please wear comfortable shoes
- A safety waiver may be required
All dietary requests can be accommodated and bottled waters are available on board so that guests can stay hydrated.
Proof of age (21 or older) is required.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least two weeks in advance.
- 4 Ratings