Discover the West Loop and the Near West Side via the Green Line on a guided food and drink tour. Uncover historic spaces, experience an elevated train ride, and enjoy small bites along the way.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- See both subterranean and elevated art as well as classic Chicago architecture as you make your way to the train
- All aboard the train and head to West Loop Gate, where the Fulton Market District is located
- Hop off the train, grab a snack and learn some history before getting back on and riding to Garfield Park Conservatory
- Later, on your way back into town, you’ll stop off in the West Loop and make your way down to Randolph Street Market where we’ll end with a story, snack and beverage
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Transit Fares
- Garfield Park Conservatory
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine. Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Meeting location:  78 E Washington St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year