Roll through the best of Chicago on a Segway tour that hits all the highlights. Check out the lake front for stunning views across the water and explore fascinating museums full of great exhibits.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Start off with a brief lesson in how to handle your Segway—this is hands-on training that lets you get a grip on all the basics quickly
- Cruise by the water as you check out the DuSable Harbor and Park, as well as a pair of yacht clubs—enjoy stunning views of Lake Michigan
- Stop off at the Field Museum with world-famous archaeological artifacts, or the Oceanic Shed Aquarium, the first indoor aquarium
- Check out the huge Agora sculptures, plus the awe-inspiring Buckingham Fountain—all while listening to fascinating stories about the local history and culture
- Take a tour of Grant Park flowing with green spaces and flowers—don’t forget to look up for a view of the imposing skyline
- Guided segway tour
Bring a camera and a small bottle of water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jun 20, 2016
The check-in process was disappointing - if you needed to use the bathroom or get some water, they made you walk over to Navy Pier before starting. They tried to sell you on "wheel insurance" in case you got a flat tire - so I guess if their equipment gets a flat tire, its the riders' fault. The ride itself was nice - the route that we took along the lakefront was beautiful. One of the guests kept falling off of her Segway, which wasn't the fault of the guide, but annoying anyway. It would have helped if the Segway's had small backpacks attached to the handle bars, to carry things (like the guides' Segways did), but I guess if you aren't a guide, its not important - to carry water, your cell phone, etc. Overall, the ride was nice but the customer service was disappointing.
Jun 19, 2016
A member of my party was injured and incapable of going on the tour and we were giving a gift certificate instead of a refund
Jun 14, 2016
No fanny pack on the Segway. So no water in a hot day. Long ride (that's positive) but no time for seightseeing. Our guide was great and that what saved the day. It was my third Segway tour downtown Chicago and we missed a lot of the things that Chicago lake front can offer.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year