Eat, drink and discover the South Loop and Prairie District via the Green Line. Explore historic spaces, experience an elevated train ride, and enjoy small bites along the way.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a sense for how Chicago’s wealthiest residents lived and worked around the turn of the century and what remains today
- Head out on a unique Chicago tour that begins with an exploration and a bite at one of the city’s newly revitalized spaces: The beautiful Chicago Athletic Association Hotel
- Before boarding the train, visit a few historic and cultural stops in the Loop then make your way to the Cermak-McCormick Place Station
- Hit up the Prairie District, where you’ll walk to a number of historic sites such as the former Chess Records, the oldest house in the city, the historic Second Presbyterian Church and the Glessner House
- Finish the tour with some small bites and a drink at Fatpour Tap Works
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Transit Fares
- Two mini-private tours
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine. Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Meeting location:  12 S Michigan Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year